Learning how to respond in an emergency can save a life. We believe passionately that every family should receive, at minimum, basic training in infant/child CPR and choking technique. We also believe that it should be affordable, and offer flexible scheduling options!
In this course you will learn a variety of skills, receive hands on practice and be given basic knowledge to recognize and manage the following first aid and / or CPR emergencies:
- Breathing unconscious infant and child
- Non-breathing unconscious infant and child
- Conscious choking infant and child
- Unconscious obstructed airway (blocked / choking) infant and child
We want you to leave our class feeling empowered and prepared as parents/care givers, so we also discuss:
- safe sleeping best practices, as recommended by Health Canada
- car seat safety
- injury prevention
- a review of critical and emergent resources within your community
All classes are taught by Certified Instructors and include the most recent techniques available. Classes include a mix of lecture and skills practice, and are non-certified. Babes in arms are welcome to attend.
We happily provide full refunds on purchased tickets provided that a minimum 14 days notice, in writing, is given prior to the class date. If less than 14 days notice is given, we will happily transfer your registration to upcoming class.
B&B Boutique Class
This class includes :
- 80 minute class
- Prenatal - 12 months old
- Infant & child CPR
- Infant & child choking technique
- Parental checklist
- Emergency contact package
- Exclusive in store shopping event
- $50 Gift Certificate to local newborn/family photographer (Calgary/Okotoks only)
- 20% off a private in-home carseat installation/inspection (Calgary/Okotoks only)