Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no "Reserve Now" button next to the Pop Up that I want to attend?
- This Pop Up has reached max capacity. Scroll down further for more options.
Do I have to stay for any duration?
- No, simply come and pick up your Baby Box anytime during the Pop Up.
Can I come at a date/time that is different from what is listed?
Sorry, no. Pop Ups are held at venues that donate space to us, we are only there during the listed date/time.
Is a screen shot of my Baby Box University Completion ID# acceptable?
If I cannot make it to the Pop Up, can I send someone on my behalf to pick up my Baby Box?
- Absolutely! Simply give them your Baby Box University Completion ID#.
How do I obtain my Baby Box University Completion ID?
Must I have a Baby Box University Completion ID?
- Yes! You will not be given a Baby Box if you do not have this.
What is included in the Baby Box?
- Every Baby Box includes a firm mattress, waterproof mattress cover and a cotton fitted sheet ~ ready for your baby to sleep safely in! Also included is a zippered bag with samples/coupons. Items contained within will vary based on current inventory available at The Baby Box Co. distribution centre. We do not control, nor have any influence on what is included. If you have a concern with the content or Baby Box itself, please share that directly with The Baby Box Co. by clicking HERE
Why do the Baby Boxes no longer come with lids?
"The Baby Box Co. is no longer producing the lids for the community boxes as feedback has been that the lids are not used by the majority of our families. This new approach cuts down the costs of the box manufacturing which enables us to produce more boxes and serve even more families"
Can I purchase a lid?
- Yes! For parents who do wish to ultimately use their Baby Box for keepsake storage, lids are available for purchase at most of our Pop Ups.